Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More 365


I have been doing a lot of hiking lately.  Yesterday as I drove up to Maine I stoped at Maudsley state park.  I meet up with maggie and we did some hiking.  It is no. 3 on my twenty hikes in 3 months.  I took the photo of the rhododendron while out and about.

Later that night when I was in Lewiston, ME I went to Range Pond State Park and it was cool.  I was there around sunset and got some good pics to post soon.

Today we had lunch at Pat's pizza.  It was pretty good a 4 out of 5.  I had the barbaque chicken.  One of my favorites.  

The second photo was taken on Sunday while palling around NOHO with Eli.

The third photo was of Woody on the CT river taking some rafters down the river.

The fourth photo is Taylor taking Benny for a walk.

Well it is late and I gotta go.

Have a great day!


No comments: