Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day.


Today was memorial day.  

It was great to spend time at jewell with all of the great families during Family Camp.  It was one of the best ever.  

We had games in the new wiffle ball stadium and had an incredible reggate at the waterfront.  I also got to take some pics over the weekend.  I will post some of those later but for now I am playing catch up.

All of the photos were taken at Jewell.  

The first is the beautiful spring colors at the bridge going over to Chapel Island.

The second is the Yellow flag at the top of the tubbing hill which represents respect.

The last is Emily at the covered bridge before the UGRR simulation.  

I pray that you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Ryan Nilsen said...

Joe Don!
Thanks for all the photos you share--I really enjoy visiting your blog and hearing about your life. Keep it up!
--Ryan Nilsen