Saturday, October 4, 2008

It is Saturday!  YEA!

Today I am going over to the Collins and we are going hiking.  I am working on building up my stock images so that I will have a bank to draw from when needed.  

It is a beautiful day.  The leaves are almost to peak where I live in Mass.

Last week was a long week but this week looks much easier.  I have Monday off.  That is a blessing in itself.  Then I am off to Altamount, NY.  I am stopping by Jewell on Sunday and staying over till Monday.  It will be nice to finally catch up with Ray.  We have been playing tag for a while.    Wednesday I am off to New Pfaltz, NY.  I am trying to make plans to catch up with Matt and Sharon Dickie while there.  They are at Frost Valley YMCA.  Thursday and Friday I am closer to home in Western Mass. 

Yesterday on the way back I stoped for my first trip to Red Robin.  I will have to say I was disappointed.  The items look great on the menu but the chili burger seemed to be from a premade pattie.  The cheese wasn't melted on top.  Also the shake was too thick.  Admittedly I consider myself a conniseur  of shakes but it was too thick.  I should have stoped by fuddruckers where I know it is always good.

Tomorrow morning I will go to Praise Christian for services.  I am praying that something works out so that I might be able to move back to NW Connecticut but I am so blessed to be in the house I am now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am jealous of your payed days off!