Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday is a great day today.  It is one day closer to Friday.  It has been a long week traveling all over the place.  Today I am grateful for being in the same place two days in a row.
The nice thing is I get to see beautiful places as I travel.  I am so thankful for the colors.  I believe God has blessed me with an eye for the beautiful and wow there is beauty in New England now.  If you have never had the opportunity to visit New England in the fall you are missing out.  The leaves are amazing.  

On to other issues.  I am planing on going to Texas for my nephew Payden's wedding.  I have not bought my ticket but plan on it before I go to bed.  I talked to Jerry Ann, my sister in law, tonight and things are crazy around there.  

I have been reading up on the sony a900.  Boy would I love one of those.  I also am looking at the new cannon 5d markII.  Looks like another great cannon product.

Tonight I had dinner at Shalimar Indian Restaurant.  It was good but I ordered the wrong things.  I ordered Chicken Tikka instead of Chicken Tikka Massala.  

So tired am going to call mom and maybe buy a ticket.

Good Night.

No comments: