Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rainy Sunday.

Today was a great day.

I went to church and then ate at pasta y basta for lunch.  IIt was great.  I had a normal, which is unusual for New England, size sausage calzone.  They are normally bigger than Texas.  It was tasty though the service was just OK.

I then drove to Granville, NY by way of Gill Mountain in Central Vermont.  It was a nice little diversion.  It was interesting there was lots of clouds due to the leftover remnants of the hurricane.  

I am currently trying to find a flight home for my nephews wedding taking place in October.  It looks like I will be flying out on a Friday coming back on a Monday.  It is the 24-27th.

I spoke to a lot of friends today including Karen Kristo, Jaime O'karma, Jim Roselli, and Troy Lee.  It was great.  

I am so excited that I have a later than normal start time tomorrow of 7:30 AM.  Yeaaaa!

I hope that you like the picture I posted.  I really do.

No comments: