Saturday, September 13, 2008

Good Stuff.

Sorry about not posting recently.  I left my power cord for my laptop in Connecticut and will retrieve latter next week.  

Yesterday I photographed in Northampton, MA and after that meet with Kit.  Kit is an amazing friend who helps me through my tough times and good ones, of which there are a lot more good times now.  After meeting with Kit I picked up Eli with his bike and had dinner in Northampton.  We ate at noodles again.  Great place with great food.

The only exercise I got this week was hiking Purgatory Chasm in Mass.  It was raining the whole time but I had fun regardless.  

I just attended a reception for Andarge Asfaw at the Hallmark Museum.  It was amazing.  His work is so stirring.  The emotions that he is able to foster through his photography his what I wish to be able to emulate.  It is amazing.  I meet him and he is a very humble man.  I loved his work.

This week I am off to the Albany area for Monday and Tuesday.  At the lab on Wensday.  Off to Norwich, CT and East Granby, CT on Thursday and Friday. 

I am supposed to have dinner with Ray tomorrow which will be great.  He is such a good friend.  I am so blessed to have people who love me in there lives.  

I pray all is well with you, whoever you are, and have a great day.

1 comment:

Matt and Jen said...

I love reading your blog and catching up on how things are going for you! So glad you got to have dinner with so many awesome people...kinda' makes me with there was "ice cream with Jen" somewhere in your daily accounts. Oh well...someday soon! :-)

Have a great week, friend!