Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day.


I am so thankful for being able to spend time at Camp Jewell over the weekend.  It has been nice to see old friends and make a few new ones.  The Bartons have been particuraly nice letting me stay with them.  It was nice to see my old buddy Paul Schoen as well.
Time at church yesterday, my connecticut church Praise Christian Fellowship was revitalizing.  I want to move back to this area and am still looking and praying for just the right match.  Pastor Ryan gave a sermon on Gossiping which I espically needed to hear.
With all the problems in the world it is so easy to get worried and stressed out over little things, like where am I going to move.  I need to just turust in Christ more and stay faithful.  Easier said than done.  There are no easy roads on the journey of faith.
I will call back home today I have not spoken to anyone back there since mid last week.  
This week I have Tuesday off and will then go to the north shore of Boston on Wednseday and then over to Saratoga Springs NY on Thursday and Friday.  Lots of traveling on Wensday.
I have included a photo I took while in Newport at the Norman Bird Sanctuary.  I hope you like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joe Don! I like your blog a lot. If you keep writing, Ill keep reading.

How is TF now that the new class is in full swing? Seems so weird that its been a year.