Saturday, September 6, 2008

Busy week.


I appologize for not posting more often.  No excuses I just haven't posted.

This week was pretty amazing.  I was shooting on the north shore for McGrath  Wensday and then off to clifton park, ny for a couple of days.

I have not been keeping up with my hiking and exercise like I should.  Last time I was out was on Monday.  I hiked around Great Barrington on the little river walk.  That is where I took the photo shown today.  I might go out today even though it is a little overcast.

Yesterdays drive back from NY was great.  I got a few pics as the sun was going down.  The sunset was amazing.  I will try to post some of those.  Bennington was a nice little town to drive through.  I had never driven on rt 9 in Vermont.  I am not sure if it rivals rt 2 in the Bershires but it is always nice seeing new territory.

Hallmarks class of 09 started up this week.  I should try to get ahold of some of them and go shooting.  

Today is the Greenfield Fair.  I might end up going with Claudia and Marcus.  I should also try to contact Mike Cahill since he is in the area sometime in the near future.  

I just spoke to Jim Roselli this morning.  He is still looking for studio space but otherwise things are going well with him down in New Jersey.


Well let me know how things are going anyone out there who reads my blogs.


No comments: