Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday.

Week went preety good over all next week though looks spectacular.  I am in Vermont on Monday and then I am off to Saratoga, Albany area for the rest of the week.

I had dinner with Becca on Thursday at Gios in East Granby, CT.  It is a great place I have been to often.  If you need somewhere to grab a bite at around Bradley airport you should check it out.  

I misplaced a cf card with images so I will try to get those and post them.  

The weather is great.  I love the fall.  

Sunday is the Garlic Festival in Orange.  I am going with the Collins and it should be a great time.  Garlic,  Mmmmmmm.

I am going to dinner with Lexi tonight.  Tomorrow is here last day.  She will be greatly missed.

On Wensday I drove to Saratoga Springs.  Quick trip there and back.  I drove my boses saab.  Simply an amazing car.  I love it!  

I will post more soon.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: