Sunday, September 21, 2008

Saturday.

So I have to admit I skipped church this morning.  I might just need to become more involved to feel like I am part of something.  I believe that would me my experiences better.

It was nice having dinner with Mike Cahill last week.  We went to Joe's pizza in North Hampton.  A great little hole in the wall that had great food at a great price.  I will definatley be eating there again.  Mike has a wonderful little baby named Sally.  She is as cute as a button, at least from the polaroid I saw.  Hope to be seeing more of them.
The picture above was shot as I traveled back from New York week before last.  It is just west of Bennington, VT.  I still can't get over the house on the top of the pillons, not Dave.

Yesterday was pretty odd, and  amzing at the same time.  I hiked two more trails.  Bears Den in New Salem, MA and Crows ledges which is part of the Leminster State Forrest in MA.  At Bears Den I looked my keys in my car.  I then walked for 1.5 hours to the Garlic Festival and found a cop who helped me out by getting my keys out of my car.  I am so grateful.  God is good, regardless of me.  I am going to the Garlic festival this afternoon to meet up with the Collins and Mo and Sue.  

My hikes yesterday were nice.  I took more pictures of course.  The crows ledges has incredible climbing.  I am down to 24 hikes left including the two yesterday I hiked Purgatory Chasm, Marblehead ledges, Norman Sanctuary, and Brenton Point State Park.

This week I am at Vermont on Monday and in the Saratoga area the rest of the week.

No comments: