Monday, September 15, 2008

Manic Monday, not really.

Today was a good day. But lets start with yesterday.

I went to church which was great. It was inspirational to remember that life is not about me, about service, Truth, and love. To go out that I am a missionary.

Then I drove to Albany, actually Loudinville. I went to Pancho's for dinner which reminded me of a classic Tex-Mex restaurant. It was very good I had one of my favorite's the chicken chimichanga.

Today I went for a hike in the Postenkill Gorge in Troy, NY. It is a gorge with beautiful waterfalls. It was really great. Oh wow I mean it was amazing. The clouds went by like horse drawn chariots. amazing, I am so thankful to be able to see the things I see. I will try to post some pics from it.

This weekend is the Garlic Festival in Orange I plan to go with the Collins(Marcus, Sawyer, and Claudia). I am hoping to hang out with some of this years hallmarkians on Saturday to go shoot some.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow. the Gorge in Troy NY must be wayyy better than the town. I shot in albany once and went to troy to see what was there and it was the most rude, sketchy, run down town i have EVER seen. It felt dangerous!

cant wait to see the pretty side of troy!

are you meeting some hallmarkians?