Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lena

I was so excited when Lena said she would let me take pictures of her on Monday.  She was a real trooper.  She is from the Ukraine and is very funny.  Maybe someday I will visit her there.  

I thought about going on a big trip while I have the time before work starts back up.  But lack of money prevents that.  I looked into going back to Prague, but no can do.  Even though it is super cheap this time of year.  

I sat down with Andy from Hallmark this morning.  It was really nice.  It is good to keep up my connections at Hallmark.  I am going to meet up with Peter in just a few minutes.  

It is good and snowy here.  We will probably end up with near 8 inches once everything is said and done.

I pray all is well with you.  Have a great day!
  

No comments: