Sunday, January 25, 2009

Evening in Endor.

So me and Dave P are sitting here and talking about how not everybody knows they need social interaction.  It is so good to be at Jewell surrounded by friends and have great conversations.  I love it.  

We are sitting around the living room and Lena gave us this great fresh melon.  It is so good.  Lena is from the Ukraine and she makes me laugh.  She is very very funny.

I have so many friends from all over the world.  I am currently in the presence of friends from Cronwall, England and Stockholm, Sweden, and Bogata, Columbia and Kaniv, Ukraine.  I am thinking of visiting my friend Monica in Colombia.  I have been told that  tickets are very inexpensive.

Tomorrow I hope to take some lifestyle photos with my friends.  Latter this week I hope to have lunch with Michael Zide.  We are talking about going to the Saybrook Fish House for dinner tomorrow night.  Good place for dinner.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice shots joe don! i like this one.