Friday, February 6, 2009

365 continues



Life is funny.  Tragic, not always ha ha funny.

I am listening to Mosaics latest sermon series \Pause. I really enjoy Erwin McManus.  I can relate to who he is as a person as well as to where he wants others to be in relation to the Trinity.  

The first in this series is clouds layered with the forest looking on.

The second is  simple shot into the woods close to where I live.

The third was taken on Wednesday while driving over to the Jacksons I was looking for a park just up the road from them.  Unfortunately  I got lost.  I was also tired.  Not a good combination with me.  I was frustrated and cursing.  Oh well then I found the place where I took the last shot.  It was so funny.  I often become so frustrated that I can't even see the beauty before me.  I stoped and enjoyed a good look around at the MIT Endicot Center.  It was beautiful, peaceful, just what I needed when I needed it.  I am so thankful for the moments that I have.  

Even now as the sun goes down it reminds me to pause and thank God for what I have, for what I see.  The simply beauty of a sunset.

Have a great day!


No comments: