Wednesday, February 4, 2009


Feeling a little under the weather.  Not much, just a little.

I am going to the Jackson's tonight.  It will be so good to see them again.  I am so blessed to have such good friends.  

I just have to give a shout out again to Dave and Katy for the fun time we had on Monday.  It was wonderful.

I forgot to mention the whole superbowl party.  At Camp Jewell every year we have a super bowl party.  We get to go tubing during half time.  Think about it who else goes tubing during half time?  Not many people.  

The school I was scheduled to shoot today.  Backed out due to the delayed opening.  Later today I will try to take advantage of the time and shoot some nice outdoors shots.

The following photo was taken yesterday during the snow storm.  My hands were so cold!  Regardless I got the shot and I hope you like it.

Have a great day!


No comments: