Monday, February 9, 2009

365 More Camp Jewell

I am leaving out soon to take some more photos.  It was really warm yesterday, it got up to a whole 45 degrees. 

The picture to the right was taken on the top of Sunrise at Jewell.  It was so hard climbing sunrise for the second day in a role.  It was so good to get to the top and to get this incredible photo.  I did play with the curves in photoshop.  I am so happy with it.  I hope you like it.

Tonight I am going to play broomball at Jewell.  It is so good to have friends who let me hang with them.  This morning I fixed everyone pancakes.  I must have fixed around 20 or so.  It was a good time.  

If everything goes right I am hoping to take photos of the llamas in the enchanted forrest tonight.  It will be good.  Collin is helping me with the llamas.

Have a great day!


No comments: