Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good Morning.

Today I slept in.  That is 7:30 for me.  I have plans to go to Newport, RI for the first time today.  I am also looking forward to joining Mike Rossow for dinner in Freeport, MA.

The weather has cooled down quite a bit.  It is a welcome relief. 

Breakfast was good today.  I had a bagel with peanut butter.  One of my favorites.

Do you ever find yourself longing for more.  That there has to be more out there.  If I could just grow a little more, get a little more security, have a little more self confidence, just a little more money.  I pray for contentment.  To have joy as I journey through life.  To enjoy what I have.  To be amazed by the things that come my way every day.  The sunset over a beach after a storm.  To be faithful to God.  This is what I want.

1 comment:

Jen said...

sometimes discontent can be a great and holy motivator. I pray you find your balance! :-)