Thursday, August 21, 2008


So I decided that it would be best to start a blog so that my friends and family can keep up with me.  

As I blog I will try to include an image each time. I took this image when I was in Boston a couple of weeks ago.

My name is Joe Don Richardson.  I live in Turners Falls, MA and I am a photographer.

I am excited that I started my new job with McGrath Studios last week.  I am doing school portraits.  I am very thankful to have this job.  

I hope to be able to build up my own client base on the weekend when not working.

I was hoping to visit with the Jacksons today and photograph freetown state forrest in Mass. but unfortunately my car is acting up.  I took it by the shop today and Bennie, my mechanic, was busy but said I most likely have a bad rotor.  At least that sounds right, I don't know much about cars.  I am a photographer so cars are another breed of animal.
I just sat down and had a warm peanut butter cookie with ice cream at Bart's on Main Street in Greenfield.  It was amazing.  I am always impressed with the kindness and happiness of the man who seems to run the place, I should ask him his name.  Just not now.

My friend Eli biked to Canada last week.  Wow.  I wish I had that kind of stamina.  I am trying to loose a few extra pounds that I gained while attending Hallmark.  I just finished up ten of the best months of my life at the Hallmark Institute of Photography.  It was great.

I ate lunch at the thai place on main street.  It is healthy and good and resonable, at least for New England.

I got my work schedule for next week.  On monday I am in Mass in Canton.  I have Tuesday off.  On Wensday I am in Norwich, ct.  On Thursday I am in Tempelton, MA and Friday at Windsor, CT.  Lot of traveling.

Things are good over all.  I look at all my classmates at Hallmark are doing and am envious, but I am so fortunate to have a full time job with benefits.  I have been blessed.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm excited to read along and know how things are going for you! I know you'll probably call to tell me anyways, but atleast there won't be the interference of bad cell service when I'm reading your blog, haha! :-) Be blessed, JoeDon!