Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tuesday ended up being outstanding. I spent almost all day in Newport Rhode Island. I went and hiked the Norman Bird Sanctuary. The cliff ridge hike was incredible. The views at the end are great. I will post some pictures later.

I had dinner with Mike Rosow. It was very nice. We went to the abbey grill in Freetown, MA. I split an appetizer with Mike, Calamari and also had the clam chowder and a seafood pasta with all kinds of exciting crustaceans.

I got up at 4:40 this morning for work. I am an early bird but even this is early for me. I am over at Marcus and Claudias after finishing up work.

I appologize for not posting a picture with this blog but you can check out a new gallery I put up at turningpointimages.com/boston vacation.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: