Friday, August 22, 2008

This is another in my series of flag shots.

Great day though I forked over alot of dough to fix my rear brakes.

I finished this book the collectors today.  I enjoy Washington DC murder mysteries, like this book.  I finished it while waiting for my car to be fixed.  Tomorrow I am going to hang out with Marcus and Claudia, Eli will be coming along as well.  We will play some kube, cards, and eat well like I always do at the collins house.

I just found out that Mike Cahill with wife and baby in tow are moving into the area.  That is great. 

I talked to Ryan last night.  He is trying to find work in NYC along with Sam.  Well you know what they say.  If you can make in in New York you can make it anywhere.

Tomorrow morning I am going to try to hike a trail before going to Marcus and Claudias.  I am trying to hike 20 trails in three months.  I am trying to take off some of the pounds I gained while at Hallmark.  This will be trail 2.  To reach my goal I have to finish up by November 24th.  I will take some photos along the way and maybe post them.

I am so thankful to have the friends and family I have.  I hope I never take them for granted. 

No comments: