Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Battle of wills.

Rocky.

It's funny how my generation seem to associate so much with movies.  I was just flipping through the channels and came across rocky IV.  I remember it so well the soundtrack, the Russian, the friend dying.  I also think about my brother, he loved it as much as I did.

Everything is a battle of wills.  We all make decisions.  We have choices to fight or run.  To face our fears head on.  To be willing to sacrifice for the good of others.  

Work is still good.  I am still getting paid well and loving my job.  I am fortunate to have a boss who is understanding even when I do make mistakes.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving with the Zetyes.  It is great to have friends who are also family.  Speak of Friends I went over to the Bartons for dinner.  Mo fixed some killer pork chops.  

Rocky started up.  What is it about movie soundtracks that are so great.  The mood that a simple instrumental soundtrack conveys is amazing.  This is just great.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: