Monday, November 24, 2008

Old Friends.

I continue to look for old friends on facebook.

I came across some old pictures.  Time passes so fast.  It is like a vapor.  20 years seems just like yesterday.  

Each day is a gift and I need to remember to hold on to each day and to make the best of each day.  To serve God, to love others, to stay the course.  Each day should be enjoyed like fresh fruit.  To be cherished with every bite.  To not worry about tomorrow and to not to look back to far.  To stay the course and enjoy the journey.  To eat of the fruit of life.  To let me rest in His love.

I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving.  I am spending it with the Zetye Family.  I hope that I am able to be a friend to them through what may be a difficult holiday.  I will also be able to spend time with the Bartons.  It is always great to spend time with them.

One of my old friends I found on facebook is Dani Hochleutner.  I was able to have an IM conversation with her last night.  It is so exciting that she is going to be in Albany from the 9th through the 12th of December and we are going to try to get together.






No comments: