Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday.


Cold, boy is it cold!

I have been on the road alot this week.  I finally caught up with my dad today after playing phone tag for a couple of days.

Heroes.  My dad is one of my heroes.  I always appreciated the way that he was there for me and my brother growing up.

My brother is great, his name is Mark.  No it's not two names in one.  He ones and runs a couple of tire stores down in Texas.  He married into a rodeo family.  He is so generous and always has company at his house.  Some day maybe I will be fortunate to have a house as big as he does.  I guess I already have the heart. Boy, am I blessed.

I am planing on going down to Jewell for Thanksgiving.  Ray invited me to spend it with him and his family.  I am so fortunate.

I would like to make in into NYC to visit some of my friends there, but I do not know if that will happen.

I hope you have a great day.

No comments: