Saturday, November 15, 2008

Funny thing.


So I was just poking around facebook and looking at two of the mentors in my life.  John Strappazon and Kit McDermott.

John I knew from my time in college, the early 90's.  Seems like just yesterday.  Isn't it funny how time sneaks up on you.  Soon enough I will be 40.  I am thankful to have had John in my life and to have known him when I did.  He was always caring and honest with me about who I was and who I was to become.

Kit I have known for about 6 years.  He came into my life as a suggestion from my pastor.  He is so understanding and faithful to God's calling in his life.  He is a church planter in Northampton Mass.  I can see how his heart breaks from just reading his blog.  

Once again I am reminded how blessed I am to have friends in my life.

No comments: