Friday, November 14, 2008

How Blessed am I.

Dinner.  

I just had dinner at my good friends the Jacksons who were generous enough to let me stay with them tonight.  

We had fresh ham with homemade apple sauce, beans, and carrots.  

The Jacksons are old friends who work for the Salvation Army as officers.  They have served in New York, New Jersey and now Massachusetts.  Tomorrow we are going to Microcenter, a computer place.

I still am pushing to finish my hikes by the end of next Saturday.  I have eight left.  I went to world's end yesterday.  It was really cool.  I had a view of the Boston cityscape over water.  It is a great place to go bird watching.

I love Christmas.  I started hearing my first Christmas music of the year yesterday.  I am so fortunate to have friends and family who dearly love me and want the best.  I am thankful to be raised in a country where I am free to worship.

I am Joe Don Richardson.
Servant of the One True God.
Hero to the hopeless.
I have been and always will be dedicated, dangerous, and loyal.

To all who read these may you be as richly blessed today as I am.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

that photo is really cool!